[Javascript] Select Box - List Style

shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com
Tue Jun 15 10:28:17 CDT 2004

Chris,

The reason that it looks the same in both browsers from this site
(http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/compatibility/complexspiral/demo.html)
is that this is a copy by Dean Edwards with the IE7 stylesheet added in.

IE, by itself, doesn't properly display Eric Meyer's original design.

Shawn

             christ at saeweb.com
             Sent by:
             javascript-bounce                                          To
             s at LaTech.edu              javascript at LaTech.edu
                                                                        cc

             06/15/2004 10:04                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [Javascript] Select Box - List
                                       Style

             Please respond to
             javascript at LaTech
                   .edu