[Javascript] OT: Select Box - List Style

Hakan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Tue Jun 15 10:47:05 CDT 2004

Lester wrote:
> Slightly OT but I thought I point this out to you anyway:
>
>    <http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/>

I know, but using htcs is slow, and not even this most impressive
approach is dynamic, making it a bit hard to use in actual
application-like environments (where element:first-child or
element[checked=checked] is a pretty useless feature unless it's
dynamic, for example).

I'd say it's good for emulating this support in IE if you're only making
static old style HTML-pages, but it's not a solution.

Regards,