[JavaScript] getting position

Laurent Muchacho LaurentM at london.virgin.net
Tue Jun 22 11:48:55 CDT 2004

Hi

You don't need to set the positioning at all just put your element anywhere
in the page
and you can call the function

examples go to the page below and once the page as loaded put the text
between the "" in your address bar
"javascript:alert(getAbsX(document.getElementById('fatherImgHolder')))" and
search in the source of the page an image called "fatherImgHolder" to view
how it's done
http://www.virgin.net/shopping/fathersday/index.html

Laurent