[Javascript] JavaScritpt simple compression code

Eligio Morgado eligio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:08:45 CST 2005

Hi Matt.

Testing with IE, I found that I can send URLs of less than 2000
characters. So I split original string in 1900 length parts (I don't
like to reach the exact limit).

The largest string I have found is about 200.000 characters.
Fornutatly, normally they are about 1000-5000 (sometimes I only GET
one time).

Don't mind for strings larger than 200.000. This is a very specific
scenary and I can create a rule for not sending strings larger than
250.000, for example.

user gets a security message when trying to submit the hidden form.
That's why I disagree with POST.