[Javascript] Javascript image replace in Safari

Jerome Pennington jerome.pennington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:54:35 CST 2005

Hi, first post to the list. Please refer to this URL:

http://daveclarkphotography.com/01_01.html

I implemented some Javascript from a code archive which loads the main
image when its corresponding thumbnail is clicked.  In Safari, the
previous image is not entirely replaced, and the new image is
stretched or squeezed to fit the dimensions of the old image.  I
haven't seen it first hand, only via screenshots from the owner of the
site. I'm new to JS and haven't been able to come up with solution.  I
was wondering if someone on the list could provide some insight as to
a workaround.  Thanks.

Jerome