[Javascript] I want to write to a file using JavaScript

Poonam Pandey poonamdp3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:36:44 CST 2005

Hi,
 I want to write to a file using Javascript but when i use
ActiveXObject it shows the warning "An ActiveX Cotrol on this page is
trying to interact with other parts of the application.It may be
unsafe to doso.Do you want to allow this interaction?"
And also i tried disabling the ActiveX options in the Internet
properties -options but it doesnt take up these settings.
Mine is a windows service pack4

Then in read that we can use File Object to write to a file but even
this is not working as it is giving some errors as File object is not
recognised.

How can i use that File object in my JavaScript file?And after using
this File object does this JavaScript becomes a Server Side
JavaScript?

Thanks in advance