[Javascript] javascript:downloadNow

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Thu Mar 17 16:24:14 CST 2005

In the case of a user with Word installed, the user will have to select
Save As from his browser menu. JavaScript will not actually let you write a
file to a client without his/her permission. Think of the viruses and
trojans you could put on someone's computer if JavaScript would let you do
that...

John Warner