[Javascript] Passing variables from one page to another

Peter Lauri lists at dwsasia.com
Wed Dec 27 12:09:19 CST 2006

Take a look at JSON... let me know if that solved your problem... JSON is
JavaScript Object Notation where you can pass JS objects (and also arrays
etc) to a language (PHP, Java etc) that supports it. Then you can modify or
just pass it thru to the next page and then parse it there.

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

www.dwsasia.com - company web site
www.lauri.se - personal web site