[Javascript] DevToolbar

Allard Schripsema allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br
Thu Feb 16 05:36:56 CST 2006

Thanks everyone for replying this question.

I understand that there is no magic/silver bullet solution for clientside
hacking using javascript or anything alike, but hoped there would be some
tool(serverside) to help protect the pages, not having to check all data
"manually".

Any tips (serverside tools, pagegenerators with build-in checks,
characteristics of certain languages etc) are welcome!

Allard Schripsema
www.VisualDigital.com.br