[Javascript] DevToolbar

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Thu Feb 16 05:43:05 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 09:36:56AM -0200, Allard Schripsema wrote:
> I understand that there is no magic/silver bullet solution for clientside
> hacking using javascript or anything alike, but hoped there would be some
> tool(serverside) to help protect the pages, not having to check all data
> "manually".

There are probably numerous tools, but they depend on which language
you are working with. It is a relatively trivial problem to solve
anyway. In Perl I would just create a simple hash of acceptable
fields, to which you can assign default values, and references to
sanity checking subroutines and then run the form data through that.

Since it depends on the language you are working with on the server,
you are better off asking in a community for whichever language you
are using.