[Javascript] 'name' property in forms not XHTML valid

Jonathan Gold johnnyclock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:55:40 CST 2006

Thanks to every one who answered this; it's been a while since I did
JS so this was like a refresher. Got it working now.

Incidentally, Roger, my own IE (resolution 1280 x 1024) seems to have
complied with the validXHTML (just cut back my URL to the main
jonnygee site), though I mostly am using Firefox now.

On 1/24/06, Scott Reynen <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:
> Jonathan Gold wrote:
>
> > How can I refer to the form, using its 'id' attribute, in my
> > clearColors code at the top of this message.
>
> Replace "document.formColors" with "document.getElementById
> ( 'formColors' )".
>
> Peace,
> Scott

Jonathan Gold