[Javascript] Anotherbeginner's question

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Mon Jan 30 10:03:30 CST 2006

I prefer to use the client whenever I can just because he has more
processing power then the server does, what I mean is 10 people on the
server mean the sever is 10X busier where as the client is just the one
guy...

Thanks for the rest of the post, hadn't thought this was a Styles issue,
I honestly thought it was client side scripting to make the cursor
change.

John Warner

http://dorward.me.uk