[Javascript] Anotherbeginner's question

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Mon Jan 30 10:14:23 CST 2006

I think I should have explained better, in the case of this application,
I know all users I care about will have Javascript and Cookies enabled.
In a manner of speaking I can force this issue. Thanks for the help.
What's being aimed for is if someone from Accounting clicks the link, we
want to send them to the link, but designed for the bean counters, same
with HR etc. I know who they are based on IP due to the way IPs are
doled out on the network, each department's DHCP server has a range of
addresses (10.x.x.x) it can dole out. The decision is pretty easy, No
concern about someone viewing source or trying to spoof us, if someone
in HR gets to the accounting page, no one cares, just they will want to
get to the right page eventually and the idea here is to make it easy
for them. It is a sort of departmental bulletin board but not part of
Exchange/Outlook meetings. Replace the old corkboard by the water
fountain on each floor so to speak.

John Warner