[Javascript] admin: use meaningful subjects

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Mon Jan 30 14:31:12 CST 2006

Ah, a good kibbitz though.

At 10:53 AM 1/30/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm not an administrator of this list <strikethrough>but I play one on
>tv</strikethrough> but I feel moved to kibbitz:
>
>Please use meaningful subject lines for your postings.  Consider someone
>trying to research a problem from the listserve archives.  Subject lines
>such as "Beginner's question" and "Anotherbeginner's question" are 99%
>uninformative.

Plus, many busy list members don't have time to open every email, so a good
subject line increases the chances of getting help, of having someone who
can answer your question notice your question.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST