[Javascript] image preloader problem

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 11 23:48:44 CDT 2006

Hi,
     Now My image preloader code is displaying the   images  continuously for infinite times ,i want particular image to display for N number of times.suppose i am having 2 images say"img1.jpg" and "img2.jpg",i want img1.jpg  and img2.jpg to display  one after another for 20 times.but now my code is displaying the images one after another for infinite times.
tedd <tedd at sperling.com> wrote:
  > Hi guys i am facing one problem in my project,i downloaded the code for displaying images continuously for infinite no of times using imagepreloader function in javascript ,but i want particular image to runs for finite no of times.how can i achieve this task.

You want the same image to be repeated over and over?

Why not just load it and leave it alone? I must not be understanding what you want.

tedd