[Javascript] Accessibility (discussion)

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 04:23:50 CST 2008

...so we can exchange some of our thoughts, stands, and ideas about web accessibility issues and where does JavaScript in collaboration with DOM and CSS manipulations stand when dealing with this consideration field.Is it possible that JavaScript can do more, or even better than any browser has ever done, or is doing right now in dealing with accessibility issues atop currently served web content on the internet.Regards @all