[Javascript] Probe...

Cutter (JSRelated) java.script at cutterscrossing.com
Wed Jan 7 09:41:54 CST 2009

It is sad. This (LaTech JS) used to be an outstanding list. When I first
subscribed, back in '99, Peter Paul Koch (PPK) was a major contributor.
The professor who taught my JS class through Univ of MD was even an
active member. I'm still subscribed, but traffic has dropped way off
since the loss of David Merchant, and the move to Evolt. A shame really...

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author of "Learning Ext JS"
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com