[Javascript] Javascript to change include filename

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sat Jan 24 10:42:05 CST 2009

> Del:
>
> I brought this discussion back to this list so that others may benefit.
>
> All your questions will be answered IF you fully follow my write-up here:
>
> http://sperling.com/examples/include-demo/
>
> Welcome to the wonderful world of includes -- your world is about to
> change.
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd

I have had a chance to read your (and other) discussion.  I have used shtml
includes in the past but PHP includes seem much better, cleaner, and more
secure.  So I am switching over to PHP includes for the site I am working
on.  Furthermore I intend to make my header and footer files more inclusive
(as you suggest) than in the past.  With at least two embedded include
statements in the header include.

Thanks a heap.

Del