[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

paul at rixort.com paul at rixort.com
Fri May 21 06:52:46 CDT 2004

> As for me, I really feel better in this community now than, say, two years
> ago... maybe it's just because I'm more involved in it, I don't know.

It seems to have gone the opposite way for me. I feel less involved and
more cut-off.

> But that's an interesting point. Would you be able to pinpoint how it
> changed, what were the factors behind the change, etc?

I noticed it all falling apart when meo was taken offline. Before then the
community seemed both fairly tight-knit but also open to new people at the
same time. People like JesterUK and MartinT seemed to have moved on. There
also used to be loads of really good PHP articles being posted, whereas
these seemed to have dried up now.

If I knew exactly what had caused the loss of community I feel, I'd
probably be able to change it back somehow. :)

Paul