UltraDev (was [thelist] Petition to bring CF ot Mac OS X)

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 24 22:50:31 CST 2001

Eric,

>What would be wonderful is to be able to connect to datasources on my Mac
>over a network and be able to preview CF templates on my Mac. Being that
>it's been possible to preview Generator templates on a Mac for several
>years, it also seems likely to happen.

UltraDev lets you connect to datasources and preview live data on a Mac and
it's shipping now. It's basically a more robust version of Dreamweaver with
CF, ASP, and JSP capabilities. Just saw it in person for the first time
today, so I can't report on it, but I've heard rave reviews. A demo is
available.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/ultradev/

The developer exchange would be the place to look for CF-specific
extensions (also check the Dreamweaver exchange which may have different
extensions).

http://www.macromedia.com/exchange/ultradev/.

Chris