[thelist] Cold Fusion problem

Howell, Katie Kathleen.Howell-1 at ksc.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 12 11:29:59 CST 2001

oops....you do need them around dates.....sorry.  And for that boo-boo a
tip:

<tip type="coldfusion">
Can't seen to get that blasted insert query to work?  Try inserting just the
first value, if that works add the second etc. until you find which one
you've messed up the syntax on.  Time consuming, but it works.
</tip>