[thelist] Tip o'the day (x2)

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Fri Feb 16 09:25:37 CST 2001

To be fair, even the great Zeldman [Zeldman! Zeldman!
All hail Zeldman!] concedes that no site which needs
cash will or should follow suit (see the WSP 'press
release' for more details).

[OT: Rant about pointless press releases snipped]

They think that making _enough_ sites ugly will cause
users to be annoyed into upgrading.  Presumably the
same users will achieve world peace and a job working
with children in due course :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com