[thelist] SSL Renewals Broken in II5

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri May 25 15:50:01 CDT 2001

I'd strongly suggest SP2 on your domain controller, at least (how's that to
go along with your fear) --there are some memory leaks with the Active
Directory that get patched. SP2 also contains quite a few IIS fixes....

SP2 and the cumulative security hotfix released last week and I sleep quite
well =)

good luck--
sgd