[thelist] AOL Image Problems

Sandy Sherman sandy288 at msn.com
Wed May 30 11:33:33 CDT 2001

(I'm sending this for the third (!) time because for some reason they're not
getting thru to the list....even though I'm not getting any kind of
rejection notice....so I apologize if this gets repeated.)

Hi All!

About 2 weeks ago there was a thread about how AOL compressed images,
resulting in some not so great results.

Was there any kind of solution for this as a designer?  I know someone
mentioned that the actual users can change a setting on their
browser.....but is there anything I can do for better results?

Thanks,

Sandy