[thelist] Temp Files on IIS Server From PDF's

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Sep 19 14:02:01 CDT 2002

Jay, what are the temp files named and what are their extensions?  Sounds to
me like something is being invoked on the server-side which is really a
client app and is perhaps being closed or crashing before it has time to
clean up its mess.  We serve up millions of PDFs every month and have no
issues with temp files (WinNT 4, IIS4, Acrobat 5).

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net