[thelist] Re: Bad DB Data?

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:37:00 CST 2002

> I'm assuming there is still some bad data in
> the database that is causing this timeout.

> that made me smile

Hey rudy,

Do you have a second to tell me why my statement was amusing, because I'm
clueless here.

Ashok, I respect your reply, but I am not in a position to do what you
suggested.

The script works fine most of the time - no timeouts for any other email
blocks.  I even divided it up into 50 e-mail blocks, and the blocks that
time out are in the same area as before.  I have a list of possible 93
e-mails that might be bad, but I can't find anything wrong in them.

Thanks,
adam

Adam 'bread_man' Slesinger
Vice President, Webmaster & Sponsor Relations
The BadLANs - Rhode Island's Premiere LAN Party
http://www.thebadlans.net
irc.enterthegame.com #thebadlans
the_badlans at hotmail.com