[thelist] PDF pooping out

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Wed Jan 29 07:29:09 CST 2003

Wild guess: sometimes here we happen to have very strange browser behaviour when Acrobat is pluginized in the browsers (I can't tell you if it's v4 or v5 because I don't have trouble anymore now that I've been offered PDF writer).

Try installing a new browser, so that it won't be pluginized since Acrobat is already on your machine and won't mess up your new browser's behaviour, and see if it still happens.

And can you tell us if it worked, for our information?

HTH
s t e f
http://www.nota-bene.org/