[thelist] Client Problem

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Fri Mar 28 12:01:52 CST 2003

> can the client control what the newspapers print about him?
>
> can he control what unsatisfied customers say about him?
>
> did he bully kids in the schoolyard when he was in kindergarten?

This isn't exactly a free speech issue.  If I'm paying someone to
do a service for me, and they do it in a way that leads to some
very public posting of some very negative criticisms, they haven't
exactly done me a service.

As a subscriber to several lists, I have the luxury, and the wisdom,
not to ask for site critiques on thelist.  Thank you Derry, et al,
for alerting me to the problem.