[thelist] Contract Help

MaKo shark at mako4css.com
Sun Dec 7 11:47:47 CST 2003

Ed,

on the MaKo4Css web site is a link to a tool package that contains
probably what you are looking for. It is a commercial package and I have
heard very good things about it. Perhaps it is of help to you:
http://www.mako4css.com/Links.htm

-- HTH,

MaKo

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into the wwwater...
http://www.mako4css.com/

"Ed McCarroll" <Ed at ComSimplicity.com> wrote in message
news:NDBBLLCLKJDNHHNPAAHHIENMGAAA.Ed at ComSimplicity.com...
> It looks like I'm about to sign my first major contract as a freelancer
(database work, in California) and I'm looking for online