[thelist] format for video?

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:12:53 CST 2007

Charles: You misquote (via truncating and context removal) me about not
caring about the TOS. I meant not caring about the rights I relinquish, and
the remote possibility that anyone would remix my original work and make a
fortune off my work.

YouTube is where everybody's going to watch video. TV is dying. Social media
is rising.

Viacom is wrong about Net Neutrality and about "no novelty". The Viacom exec
should say "no novelty in our corporation", but no in general.

Not "considered to have gone viral" but have actually indeed *_Gone Viral_*