[thelist] converting from phpBB to IP.Board-uploaded file names

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Mon Apr 27 23:51:38 CDT 2009

> Isn't the file name info stored in the DB? I think you might have to
> write a script that reads the info from the DB and then rewrites the
> files back to their proper names.

thanks (and to Eduardo as well)

turns out Invision's conversion instructions seem to have a hole (or I
missed a step) and I didn't have the old files in the right location to
be converted automagically by their tool.

Josh and Jason at Invision took my old files and did the conversion
themselves and all is well.

so, although it's not an answer, it is a solution.

joel