[thelist] Teach Old Programmer New Tricks

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:04:31 CST 2011

Perhaps something with a single language focus like mobile native app development would be 'easier'? The web seems like a wide open world with a ton of possible paths. Objective-c is pretty singularly focused - at least in terms of iOS tutorials and the like. You learn one language and end up with an app. Same for android/java.