[thechat] Driving in America

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Thu Mar 1 16:51:10 CST 2001

In fact, in Louisiana you can (at least when I last lived there) buy
Daiquiris at drive-thru windows. And you could buy them in outlandish sizes.
My favorite was the 32 ounce Red Sin - vodka, ice, food coloring, and
who-knows-what blended up like an Icee.

They solved the "open container" problem in some Parishes (yes, they have
Parishes, not Counties - hello Napolean) by "sealing" them with tape. you
know, scotch tape, packing tape, whatever.

Sportsmans Paradise is all about the hunting (sober i hope) & fishing
(drinkings o'kay after 10am) & stuff.

<motto>
Laissez le bon temps roulet!
</motto>