[thechat] Announcement

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Mar 13 14:58:36 CST 2001

At 03:33 PM 3/13/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Congratulations!  Children will definitely change your life.  My
>2 incredibly "energetic" (that's a tactful way of calling them
>wild) boys have increased my stress level beyond belief, but they
>make life worth living.
>
>In honor of the new parents, here's one of my favorite bits of
>email humor.  You may not appreciate it today, but come back to
>it when the little ones are 4 or 5 years old.  Number 7 has been
>particularly insightful for us.

As a slow learner (my children are in two generations) -- this is great
and, hehehehe -- Martin, it's true.

Congratulations and don't worry -- no matter what you do, they will torment
you during adolescence and no matter what s/he says, it's not your fault
and they /will/ grow out of that too.

Have fun!