[thechat] Which reminds of of an article on Software Development...

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Fri Mar 23 22:15:30 CST 2001

> >(Though we have 'The Naked Chef' on Tv here now, and I despise him as
> >much as I despise Emeril. I much prefer Alton Brown on "The Food
> >Network")...
>
> There are people who hate Emeril?  How can you hate that man.  He's a
> fantastically entertaining chef.  Do you also despise the Iron Chef
> competition?
>
> Judah

<opinion type="personal" weight="null">
I have say I find Emeril completely unwatchable. I don't like him as a
personality and therefore have never been able to make it through enough of
one of his shows to know anything about his cheffing skills other than that
idiotic *BAM* stuff.
</opinion>

But, hey man. If he entertains you, fabulous.

Now the Iron Chefs are in a totally different realm, entertainment-wise.
Plus there's the entertainment value of the absolutely bizarre stuff they
come up with sometimes.

Food is cool. :)

David