[thechat] Third Wheel

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu May 3 12:27:28 CDT 2001

My husband wants what I'm going to call a 3rd wheel for his bike so the
4-year-old can pedal along behind him at the parks and forest preserves
around here.

I am reasonably certain these things are not called 3rd wheels -- but it
hooks to the bike and has pedals, kind of like the bicycle-built-for-two
only the rear end is lower for short legs. I've seen tons of carts that do
this, but I don't want those (cool idea for really little ones though and
they're even at Kmart).

Any idea what these are? Where I could find them? He's hinting for fathers
day already.

Thanks!
<t />