[thechat] Third Wheel

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu May 3 12:37:48 CDT 2001

yeah, you get them at bike shops.  Are there no bike shops in your
part o' the world?

The trailers, you know, the yellow ones, generally hold 100+ pounds
of kid.  So your kid doesn't need to be THAT small.

I've not used either of these devices, but thought about both.  I
have a very small 5 year old, I don't know if she'd be confident &
steady enough for one of those 3rd wheel trailers.

We have a bike shop here in Portland that will actually rent those
things out to you for a day.  A very good idea as you can see how
they work for you.  You also might be able to find them used for a
much better price than new.

Erika