[thechat] sadly: mousebuttons, was: being political and fair.

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Fri May 25 00:17:51 CDT 2001

At 8:49 PM -0800 24/5/01, mccreath wrote:
>  > but I repeat: nobody ask how many buttons a
>>  mouse should have! :-)
>
>Mice are instruments of evil. Everyone should use a trackball.
>
>David

String them up!

Have you tried one of those funny looking graphic tablets?

People I know who do swear by them. They seem awfully like PDAs.
<shiver />. (I openly admit having only tried a flashy looking colour
Compaq PDA for 10 minutes and could not successfully scrawl a single
'h' with it. My handwriting's shocking, but surely not THAT bad.)
--
Andrew Forsberg
http://www.thepander.co.nz/