[thechat] Why Grandparents Shouldn't Babysit

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Fri Jun 29 09:41:43 CDT 2001

Hey-

ever since I upgraded my IE to 5.5, everytime I go to a site with sans-
serif or serif (such as Terry's site) I get the following problem.

http://www.weberrific.org/dev/badtext.jpg

I'm sure it's something dumb like not having Microsoft's new version of
these fonts or something, but before I go getting all serious and all that,
I was just wondering if anyone knew explicitly what was up...

By the way, Terry. Hilarious.

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"