Jay's Fonts .. was .. Re: [thechat] Why Grandparents Shouldn't Babysit

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Jun 29 11:39:39 CDT 2001

Jay..

That's whacked... haven't see the problem myself..

Check under Tools, Internet Options, Fonts, language script .. mine's set at
Latin based.

Also, Under View, Encoding, I have Western European (windows) set as
default.

Any chance your fonts are corrupted?  Tried re-installing Windows system
fonts?  Fonts messed up in any other application?  I'd be tempted to
reinstall IE.

All else fails.. maybe MS has some info..
http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?ln=en-us&sd=gn

Just some suggestions ....

HTH,

Michele