[thechat] Fear and Loathing...

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 15:53:33 CDT 2001

> San "don't call it 'Frisco" Francisco
>
> I recommend Anchor porter.
> http://www.anchorbrewing.com/
> fortunately the beer is far better than the web site.

The best beer I had in SF was called Big Daddy, apart from my beloved
Belgian beers (and Guinness of course!) this is one of the best pints I have
ever had.

<shameless plug>
Have a scan through my wedding site before you go
(http://www.marriagemadeinvegas.co.uk) for some of the fun things we did in
those cities.
</shameless plug>

The 3 things to do in Vegas are:-

1. Indoor skydiving which is on one of the roads off the Strip that leads to
the conference centre.
2. The Star Trek Experience at the Hilton on Paradise Road
3. Blue Man Group at the Luxor. Go for the cheaper tickets at the back
because the whole room is involved so you get a better view.

Out of all of these, number 3 is the must do. Get your tickets as soon as
you get to Vegas, and have a good wander around the Luxor, it's the most
amazing place I have ever been to.

But most of all, have fun mate :)

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk