[thechat] Time travel exists

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 11 15:13:56 CDT 2001

<>
Another wonder to me on Star Trek (pick your flavor), beyond no one ever
getting promoted, is the inability over hundreds of years to get reliable
video from any away team.  Sure we can use sensors over thousands of parsecs
and tell you if there are any humanoids within x number of light years, but
we can't transmit video a few hundred miles!
<>

Or how the first enemy salvo always knocks the shields down to 40%??
Or how they can't beam threw the shields except when convenient to the plot?
Or.. Well I could go on for days... :-)

Thanks,
Ron White