[thechat] beervolt pics... including gangsign

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Nov 3 16:01:56 CST 2001

Andrew Forsberg wrote on 3/11/01 9:19 pm

>Love the off-road-pram photo narrative. V. v. funnny. :-)

heh - if it had failed, it would have been *straight*
back to Mothercare, demanding a refund.

>But I still don't get the weird thing with the fingers.

Cos Dave McLean came up with a funny evolt gang
sign at the evolticon in Austin in March... Garrett
saw pics of it (can't find them rn) and suggested
that we do it @ the London beervolt.

Worked for me.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland