[thechat] LoA

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jan 14 17:13:31 CST 2002

On 05:04 PM 1/14/2002, Scott Dexter said to me:

> > Is everyone else hip to the fact that you can plug your home
> > stereo DVD
> > player into an LCD projector (you know, the one that you
> > borrow from work)
>
>provided the LCD projector does S-Video or composite, yeah. [...]

Unless you have one of these babies:
http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/PC-TV_video_adapter.html

But...if you afford one of those boogers...

> > Anyway, it's a great way to see movies like, well, Lawrence of Arabia.
>
>One of the first DVD's I bought. Incredible DVD, movie, story, person.

It's strange but the "First DVD you bought" question comes up all the time
- I'm not sure why that is.  I don't remember the first VHS I bought...  Am
I a shallow movie-goer in saying that the first DVD I bought was "The
Matrix"? :)  (I bought American Beauty and Full Metal Jacket right after
that - I promise!)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/