[thechat] Quote of the day for March 25, 2002

David McLean d.a.mclean at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 25 11:46:00 CST 2002

 From the mouths of babes.  Sorry E.  If the black helicopters swoop down
tonight, you'll know why.  Oooops.

:-)

-d

----------
From: quotationoftheday_request at yahoo.ca (Quote of the day editor)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:55:06 -0500
Subject: Quote of the day for March 25, 2002

"George W. Bush is going to bankrupt us with his wars.

"He is a man who loves death, who loves wielding the sword, and feels
 as long as he's got that "Gott mit uns" engraving in his brain, all
 will be right.

"He is a man who has never had to live within a budget ever in his life.

"I feel like an exile in my own country.

"How can I be living in a place where George Bush is looked up to as a
 leader, and where Britney Spears is looked up to as a singer?"

 - E. Meyer in reference to the state of the world and this article:

<http://www.nando.net/special_reports/terrorism/retaliation/story/241682p-22
96170c.html>

    Submitted by: David A. McLean
                  Feb. 11, 2002