[thechat] Quote of the day for March 25, 2002

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Mar 25 13:26:00 CST 2002

still don't know what that quote of the day thing is all about... but
oh well.  That bit of sentiment is probably even more true of how I
feel today.

Telling title on that page referenced: "America Under Attack."  (the
actual content being about Americans attacking the 'wrong' people...)

Does America still feel under attack?

I don't, but maybe it's because I turned off the tele-screen.

Erika

<http://www.nando.net/special_reports/terrorism/retaliation/story/241682p-22
96170c.html>