[thechat] Quote of the day for March 25, 2002

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 25 13:37:00 CST 2002

On 2002.03.25 12:25, Erika Meyer wrote:

> still don't know what that quote of the day thing is all about... but
> oh well.  That bit of sentiment is probably even more true of how I
> feel today.

It's just a mailing list that sends out Quotations that people have
submitted, to its mailing list. I am a subscriber.  It's fun to see what
people can dig up.  Most people send in quotes from literature or newspapers
or interviews.  I like to quote my own friends and colleagues.  It's a bit
of an ego boost when a quote that you've submitted gets sent out to the
list. Much like posting an article at evolt.org...

N'est ce pas?

-d

____