[thechat] Re: Sexy Dancing Has Schools on Prom Patrol

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat May 18 01:00:03 CDT 2002

Madhu wrote:
>There will be no "grinding," "doggy dancing" or "front piggy-backing" at
>Oakland Mills High School's senior prom this year.
>
>At least, not according to the page-long list of rules recently written
>by Marshall Peterson, principal of the Columbia school. Also off limits:
>"hiking up skirts," "hands on the floor" and any train of people "unless
>it's a conga line."

I, for one, feel this is a move in the right direction.

It's time we've fixed this issue in our society. It is clearly harming our
young people.

And it needs to stop.

I say, stop blurring the line. There needs to be a clearer division
between the romantic, laid-back, love-expressing prom and the wild,
hormone-induced, what's-your-name-again? after-prom romping.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com