[thechat] Intercourse 'cider-volt'?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Nov 15 11:23:11 CST 2002

Hi Gang,

Week after next I'll be up freezing my whatnots off visiting
relatives in the great white north.  <Brrrrrrr />

I'll be over around Gettysburg the first part of the week ... and
I'm sure I'll manage to stop by the winery in Intercourse, PA. I
seem to remember that we have someone on the list from thereabouts
so I might be able to say "Hi".

The rest of the week I'll be up in tropical Cleveland, Ohio (Casaba
capital of the Midwest) basking in the sunshine, palm trees, and
warm evening breezes ... if anyone wants to stop in the Flats for a drop.

RonL.