[thechat] New Year's Resolution

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 10:33:01 CST 2003

> I did *that* just by cutting out white flour.

Speaking of which, what is it that they've added to white flour that
makes me fall asleep soon after eating it?

I notice "flour improver" as being linked with the worst culprits -
usually store baked white rolls or "french bread", what is "flour
improver"?

anyone got any good urls for someone hoping to adopt the "my body is a
temple" and "food for fuel not comfort" philosophy for 2003?

(I'm not looking for Fad diets, or impossible to attain idealistic
eating regimes, just some good honest easy to apply advice)

TIA
Tony